C&S Charity Golf Outing Achieves Milestones
Keene, NH – C&S Charities, Inc. is proud to announce that it donated a total of $2 million to six non-profit organizations devoted to pediatric cancer and childhood hunger issues through its annual “Tee Up For Kids®” charity golf outing. The outing, which was held on August 4 and 5, 2015, celebrated its 30th anniversary and hosted more than 1,000 golfers on four courses in Vermont, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts.
Donations were made to six organizations that support children:
- Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (Lebanon, NH): $500,000 for care and treatment of children in the pediatric oncology unit
- Hole in the Wall Gang Camp (Ashford, CT): $200,000 for camperships
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund (Boston, MA): $300,000 for pediatric cancer research
- Feeding America (Chicago, IL): $500,000 for the national Back Pack Program and child hunger initiatives
- No Kid Hungry (Washington, DC): $450,000 for the No Kid Hungry campaign
- The Vermont Foodbank (Barre/Brattleboro, VT): $50,000 toward local Back Pack programs
This year’s top-level premium sponsors were: Ahold USA; Nestle Purina; Campbell’s; General Mills; Global Companies; Groom Energy Solutions; JB Hunt Transportation; Kellogg’s; Kimberly Clark; Nestle USA; Ryder Inc.; Acosta Sales;Bank of America; Bay Valley Foods; Capstone Logistics; Hyundai Translead;JPMorgan; Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky, and Popeo; VSS; and Wells Fargo.
Additional premium sponsors included: Bunzl; CBRE; CHEP; Clorox; Cowan Systems; Hillshire/Tyson; Marketing Management; Matson Navigation; Newman’s Own; North Jersey Trailer & Truck Service; Pasha Hawaii; Pinnacle Foods; R&B Foods; Risinger Bros. Transfer; Spectrum Brands; Sullivan & Cromwell; Unicold Corporation; Unilever; and Waste Management.
More than 100 C&S associates were on hand to make sure the event was enjoyed by all.
The next C&S Charity Golf Outing is scheduled for August 2 and 3, 2016.
About C&S Charities, Inc.
C&S Charities, Inc., established in 2010, is a New Hampshire non-profit corporation recognized under IRC § 501(c)(3). Visit www.cscharities.org to learn more.