We know that nonprofits need to be focused on their missions; that’s important for helping people and communities thrive. So when we can leverage an asset we have — the C&S Print Shop (and its dedicated team) — in a way that takes a bit of the pressure off nonprofits, we do. Community groups in our corporate headquarter communities are invited to ask us for help with printing collateral materials for fundraising, posters for a special event, letterhead or flyers.
To request a print donation, please read the following requirements:
- Targeted nonprofit groups and organizations with 501(c)(3) designation by the Internal Revenue Service within 20 miles of Keene, N.H. or Brattleboro, Vt.
- Competitive requests focus on our core initiatives.
- Organizations must have two years of direct service experience prior to applying.
- May apply for one print job donation per calendar year, up to $1,000 in value.
Services are provided at the discretion of C&S and subject to availability, scheduling and other factors.
Turn-around time, once final files are received and arrangements are confirmed:
- Two weeks for donated printing projects during January, March, May, July, August, October and November.
- Four weeks during February, April, June, September and December.
Donated print projects cannot be expedited. Groups are asked to submit art files in PDF format.
If a print project estimate exceeds $1,000, your nonprofit may reduce the scale of the project or cover the balance at a discounted cost.
Completed projects will need to be picked up from the C&S Print Shop in Brattleboro, Vt. unless alternative arrangements are made.
Apply for a print donation here. Visit our Donations FAQs page here for more details.