We know that nonprofits need to be focused on their missions; that’s important for helping people and communities thrive. So when we can leverage an asset we have — the C&S Print Shop (and its dedicated team) — in a way that takes a bit of the pressure off nonprofits, we do. Community groups in our corporate headquarter communities are invited to ask us for help with printing collateral materials for fundraising, posters for a special event, letterhead or flyers.
To request a print donation, please read the following requirements:
- Targeted nonprofit groups and organizations with 501(c)(3) designation by the Internal Revenue Service within 20 miles of Keene, N.H. or Brattleboro, Vt.
- Competitive requests focus on our core initiatives.
- Organizations must have two years of direct service experience prior to applying.
- May apply for one print job donation per calendar year, up to $1,000 in value.
Services are provided at the discretion of C&S and subject to availability, scheduling and other factors.
All requests are accepted on the first of each month. Requests received after the first of the month will be included in the next month’s review cycle. Turn-around time, once final files are received and arrangements are confirmed:
- Two weeks for donated printing projects during January, March, May, July, August, October and November.
- Four weeks during February, April, June, September and December.
Donated print projects cannot be expedited. Groups are asked to submit art files in PDF format.
If a print project estimate exceeds $1,000, your nonprofit may reduce the scale of the project or cover the balance at a discounted cost.
Completed projects will need to be picked up from the C&S Print Shop in Brattleboro, Vt. unless alternative arrangements are made.
Apply for a print donation here. Visit our Donations FAQs page here for more details.