C&S Wholesale Grocers Announces Relaunch of Website
Keene, NH --- C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. announces it has relaunched its Community Involvement website dedicated to the positive contributions made by employees across the U.S. and the company’s involvement in the community.
The site was originally created in 2009 and may be found at http://community.cswg.com.
The new design includes fresh content and an insight to the company’s culture and legacy of giving back. It highlights employees and their “good works,” in addition to providing in-depth information about the company’s citizenship focuses of Hunger, Children and the Community, the Environment, and Volunteerism.
Noteworthy features of the new platform include:
- Emphasis on issues important to C&S and its employees
- Information about the company’s partnerships with local and national nonprofit organizations
- Links to videos and profiles featuring employees who are passionate volunteers in the communities where they live and work
- Links to past issues of the annual Community Involvement Report
- Integration with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Easy to find links for grant or sponsorship applications
- Responsive design for desktop, tablet, and mobile viewing
- One-click functionality to convert the site to Spanish
The site was developed in collaboration with the Communicators Group, a full service communications and marketing firm based in Keene, NH and with RjM, a marketing agency in Jackson, MI.